At IN Self Storage, the Central Office Manager is critical in creating a welcoming environment, creating the cleanest locations in the industry, and identifying customer needs and exceeding their expectations. We have great customer oriented programs that allow employees that have entrepreneurial, can-do, positive attitudes, adaptability to change, and integrity. If you possess these qualities and want to join a dynamic, growing organization, then we are excited to hear from you!
- Accurately managing cash and balancing receipts, pursuing collections, posting payments and processing daily bank deposits accurately and timely.
- Our team members work out of our central office and enjoy using computer based technologies like Skype and other systems to communicate to our clients. You must enjoy working on computers and helping to be part of an amazing results oriented team.
- You must be willing to work well with remote personnel to accomplish tasks at facilities in multiple states.
- Successful COMs need to be able to perform at a high level without constant supervision, but also thrives in a team environment.
- Our customers are important. You will get to build a loyal customer base by creating great customer experiences and exceeding customer expectations.
- As a COM you will manage the day-to-day operations of the business for multiple locations.
- You could have experience from a variety of environments including retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, and other customer-centered selling roles.
- Energetic, outgoing, customer-oriented personality.
- Leadership skills and experience supervising others is preferred.
- A High School Diploma / GED equivalent. College education is a plus.
- Ability to perform light maintenance.
- Strong computer skills.
- Minimum two-year customer service and/or sales experience.
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation.
- A dynamic growing company.
- Competitive pay.
- A rewarding work environment.
- Great company culture.