At IN Self Storage, the Site Supervisor is critical in creating a welcoming environment, creating the cleanest locations in the industry, and identifying customer needs and exceeding their expectations. We have great customer oriented programs that allow employees that have entrepreneurial, can-do, positive attitudes, adaptability to change, and integrity. If you possess these qualities and want to join a dynamic, growing organization, then we are excited to hear from you!
Job Type: Contract
- Help to collect payments from PO Box, mailbox, and deliver to our bank.
- Follow a check list for work and communicate needs outside your assigned work.
- Minor maintenance to the facility and cleaning of storage units.
- Work with our Central office management to lock out rooms, cut locks as part of the auction process, and do inventory walk thrus.
- Our team members enjoy working outdoors. Site Supervisors spend the majority of their time walking and tending to the property.
- Because this job is contract we ask you to visit the site 3 non consecutive days a week for about 2 hours. Thus in a week you would be working about 6 hours.
- You could have experience from a variety of environments including retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, and other customer-centered selling roles.
- Energetic, outgoing, customer oriented personality.
- A High School diploma /GED equivalent. College education is a plus.
- Ability to perform light maintenance.
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation.
- A dynamic growing company.
- A rewarding work environment.
- Great company culture.